Zoom and focus control for Sony, Canon, JVC and Panasonic AG-CX350 & AU-EVA1 LANC cameras. The LANC zoom control for Sony, Canon, JVC and Panasonic has all the features and convenience of the Stealth-LX, but utilizes a pressure-sensitive, side-to-side rocker switch like broadcast lens controls. This rocker has a greater range of motion for a finer degree of zoom control. This is our most popular controller of all time for a good reason. The VariZoom VZROCK offers more features than any affordable unit on the market in a compact package with intuitive ergonomics, and it is compatible with hundreds of cameras.
- Wide-sweep variable rocker for smooth, sustainable zooms
- Dedicated “rocker style” focus button*
- Low profile record/pause button
- Power On/Off button for toggling camera into or out of standby mode
- Switch between auto and manual focus with the ‘A’ button**
- Toggle onscreen information (tape time, settings) on and off with ‘Data’ button
- Iris control (F+/F-) with certain compatible cameras
- LED light indicates recording and low battery power
Also available in a discounted kit with our popular VariZoom VZTK75A tripod. The VZROCK zoom and focus control has been in production since 2003 and has an impressive track record in the field. Every unit is tested with a real camera and we back it up with a 2-year no-nonsense warranty. Shooters around the world rely on the VariZoom VZROCK to give them remote control of their camera on tripods, jibs, camera towers, shoulder supports and more. We also sell extension cords in 4 different lengths and converter cables for cameras that do not have a direct 2.5mm LANC port.
VariZoom is the world’s largest manufacturer of lens controls with the widest variety of controls offered anywhere. Our LANC zoom lens controls are used by CNN, CSPAN, National Geographic Society, Nickelodeon and many other professionals. Get a VariZoom on your handle, you’ll be glad you did!
And as always: Guaranteed best or your money back!