- All products have a 30 day money back guarantee, but some have restocking fees (ask us if it is not specified on the product page)
- VariZoom DOES NOT refund shipping costs or pay for return shipping
- When a return is received by VariZoom, allow up to 1 week for credited item(s)
- Higher priced items will have a restocking fee when returned
- Products cannot be accepted as a return without a RMA number, the RMA can be acquired from the Repair Manager and will expire in 30 days from the date it was issued
- All repairs are given a two week window for completion, this period begins the day the item arrives at VariZoom
- VariZoom DOES NOT cover the cost of shipping product back to the factory for repair
- All repairs must be sent via commercial shipping services, Federal postal services may not arrive
- All repairs are issued a RMA number which can be issued by the Repair Manager, this number is very important, tag the box with this number and save the repair number for your records
- All repairs are guaranteed for 60 days upon return to you
- All repairs are returned to customers via UPS ground shipping, expedited shipping can be purchased by request
- All product purchased through a dealer must be accompanied by a valid receipt to be eligible for warranty repair
- Warranty repairs require a valid copy of the original purchase receipt.
- Any product received by VariZoom without a repair number will not be treated as such and could be lost, please obtain a repair number and the appropriate address from the repair department before shipping your product back to VariZoom
- Not all products have the same warranty. See product pages for warranty information.
If you are experiencing a defect with your out of the box product, direct from VariZoom, you are eligible for immediate replacement. Contact the repairs department via phone or email for assistance. Any defective product purchased from a VariZoom dealer must be returned to that dealer. Consult your dealer’s return policy.
VariZoom’s warranty covers shipping cost only one way (back to the customer) – it DOES NOT cover shipping cost from the customer back to the factory.
If you have received a defective product from a dealer and the unit is beyond the exchange period for the dealer. Contact VariZoom with a copy of the receipt and it will be serviced under warranty.
If you have purchased your product direct from VariZoom and you are within the warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. Warranty repairs are issued at no charge. Consult the product page and/or instruction manual of your product for specific warranty periods.
If your VariZoom product is beyond the warranty period, you are eligible for a non-warranty repair. Most non-warranty repairs for controllers cost $51 plus shipping (variable), however some repairs on larger items require more labor/parts and may incur additional fees.
If your VariZoom product was modified in any way it is VOID from VariZoom repair of any kind.
All returns require an RMA. Lack of an RMA number may result in delays in repair time or possibly the package being returned.
Contact VariZoom for any information on returns/repairs:
Contact online or call 512-219-7722 x 900