VZEFC2U is the improved MkII version of our universal electronic focus control. The motor mounts to 15mm/19mm rods and includes a universal gear set and clamp-on adapter rings, so you can use this remote focus control system with nearly any broadcast or DSLR lens with endpoints. Perfect for Canon C100, C300, Sony PXW-200, PMW-300 or any camera using DSLR or broadcast lenses.This system allows for precise, repeatable focusing and allows up to 5 programmable presets for quick and accurate “go-to-marks.” The MkII hand unit includes a large focus knob and convenient Canon BP-915 type battery pack. You can also use this unit to control iris on a lens with a no-click ring.
Note: Product requires rails / rods to mount the drive motor, such as our VZDVRods.
- Full Manual Mode for the finest focus adjustments
- Programmable Mode for presetting up to 5 preset focal points
- LCD readout for positioning and programming
- Includes control unit, servo focus bracket, 20′ cable, carrying pouch, 32DP gear, Canon gear, Fujinon gear, Iris gear, clamp-on gear ring adapters, cable straps, rechargeable battery kit
- Works up to 50′ (uses common 3.5mm stereo mini-jack – ‘headphone type’)
- Rechargeable Canon BP-915 style battery