This kit includes everything you need for monitoring your video productions. Starting with our ultra-sharp VZM5 monitor for accurate representation of your video feed, this kit includes accessories and features you won’t find anywhere else.
The collapsible sunhood/screen protector offers a professional look, excellent viewing outdoors, and superior protection during storage & transport. The high-capacity battery system will keep your monitor running for 6 hours or more. Pre-mounted with the kit are a Sony L series battery plate and the extremely handy HDMI locks to prevent the cable from loosening or damaging the monitor connectors should the cable get yanked or bent. Also included are the swivel shoe mount for attaching the monitor to your camera and the padded carrying case that holds everything together and protects your investment.
Last but not least is the innovative zoom button that allows you to remotely put the monitor in pixel-to-pixel and peaking modes for extremely accurate focusing.
Buy this kit to save or purchase the accessories a la carte. Don’t forget about our optional VZM5-RC rubber case protector to make your monitor stand up to the rigors of field use.
- VZM5 monitor w/ power supply and 2 HDMI cables (mini-std and std-std)
- Hard Sunhood/Screen Protector
- High Capacity L Series Battery 47Wh
- Compact Travel Charger
- Battery Plate Sony L Series (premounted)
- Remote Zoom Button for Focus Assist
- Swivel Shoe Mount for camera-top mounting
- 2 HDMI locks for In and Out
- Soft Case w/ Carrying straps
- Accepts all HD signals up to 1080p
- HDMI In / Out (loop through)
- DSLR Scaling to allow full-screen viewing of image from cameras such as Canon 5D
- Auto Aspect Ratio Detection
- Monochrome (B&W) mode
- Image Flip for inverted mounting (1/4”-20 mounts on top and bottom of monitor)
- Safety Area markers (5 levels), Centerline Marker, 4:3 area markers
- Underscan and Overscan modes
- Color Temperature Presets (D65 and D93 standards), or user-defined through RGB settings
- Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness adjustments
- Customizable Menu Options for menu duration, position, text color and language
- Headphone jack for audio monitoring
- Pixel-to-Pixel Zoom and Peaking for Focus Assist