VariZoom 7″ HDMI Monitor.
The VariZoom VZM7, 7-inch LCD monitor for video cameras provides sharp, accurate images for improved framing and focus assist on any camera equipped with an HDMI output. See below: (Unboxing M7 monitor) Utilizing top-quality Grade A+ LCD panels and image processing, the M7 offers picture quality and a feature set normally found only on more expensive monitors. Included with the basic M7 kit: monitor, 2 HDMI cables (standard-standard & standard-mini), and AC power adapter. A number of optional accessories designed specifically for the M7 are available through VariZoom.
- This 7-inch LCD monitor for video cameras accepts all HD signals up to 1080p
- HDMI In / Out (loop through)
- DSLR Scaling to allow full-screen viewing of image from cameras such as Canon 5D
- Auto Aspect Ratio Detection
- Monochrome (B&W) mode
- Image Flip for inverted mounting
- Safety Area markers (5 levels), Centerline Marker, 4:3 area markers
- Underscan and Overscan modes
- Color Temperature Presets (D65 and D93 standards), or user-defined through RGB settings
- Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness adjustments
- Customizable Menu Options for menu duration, position, text color and language
- Speaker and Headphone jack for audio monitoring
- Pixel-to-Pixel Zoom and Peaking for Focus Assist with OPTIONAL VZMZB Remote
Unboxing M7 monitor
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.