The VZPG-C20 pistol-grip zoom control for the Canon CN-E 18-80mm and CN-E 70-200mm servo lenses provides remote zoom, record and One-Shot Autofocus, along with a unique offset swivel clamp for adjusting the angle of operation. The pistol-grip design allows left- or right-handed operation. The PG-C20 features a dual-variable system for versatile, precise control of zoom speed. Set the maximum desired speed on the dial (located in a ‘trigger’ position), then use the pressure-sensitive rocker to vary the speed from a crawl all the way up to the preset max. Alternatively, depress the rocker fully and roll the dial with your index finger to ramp the speed up.
- Combination of pressure-sensitive zoom rocker and speed dial provides precise dual-variable zoom control
- Speed dial acts as a limiter for max speed or a ‘ramping’ device
- Red record/pause button
- One-Shot Autofocus button allows you to grab focus quickly
- Rubber-foam grip with a ‘pistol grip’ curve for ergonomic comfort
- Designed for use with left or right hand
- Heavy-duty, quick-release aluminum swivel clamp for angular adjustment of handle position
- Compact, heavy-duty black aluminum housing
VariZoom is the world’s largest manufacturer of lens controls with the widest variety of controls offered anywhere. Our controls are used by CNN, CSPAN, National Geographic, and many others.
Backed by our 30 day money back guarantee and full 2 year warranty.