Built to last a lifetime, the PG-L Lanc Lens Zoom Camera Control is the compact, pistol-grip version of the Pro-L. Utilizing the same electronics as the Pro-L and in production nearly as long, choose the PG-L over the Pro-L if you want the flexibility of operating left- or right-handed, or if you simply want a more compact pro controller. The rocker acts as an on-off switch for zooming to wide or telephoto, while the speed dial controls the speed of the zoom either as a preset or you can roll the dial with your index finger to increase or decrease the speed while zooming.
- Patented speed dial w/ rocker in pistol-grip configuration allows for preset or ramping of zooms
- Centrally-located record and manual focus buttons
- Power On/Off for toggling into or out of standby mode
- Ergonomically curved rubber-foam grip for operator comfort
- Heavy duty quick-release clamp system
- Industrial-grade compact aluminum housing
VariZoom is the world’s largest manufacturer of lens controls with the widest variety of controls offered anywhere. Our controls are used by CNN, CSPAN, National Geographic Society, Nickelodeon and many other professionals.
And as always: Guaranteed best or your money back!