The VZPROC Canon Zoom Control provides remote zoom control for most Canon professional video lenses and it will clamp to any tripod handle, jib, or support bar. The Pro-C features a dual-variable system for versatile, precise control of zoom speed. Set the maximum desired speed on the dial (located in a ‘trigger’ position), then use the pressure-sensitive rocker to vary the speed from a crawl all the way up to the preset max. Alternatively, depress the rocker fully and roll the dial with your index finger to ramp the speed up.
- Pair with any Canon Focus Control for $50 Kit Savings
- NEW Professional Black Finish
- NEW Improved Clamping Hardware
- Combination of pressure-sensitive zoom rocker and speed dial provides precise dual-variable zoom control
- Speed dial acts as a limiter for max speed or a ‘ramping’ device
- Large, safely-located record/pause button
- Video return button plays back the last 5 seconds of recorded material and cues the tape up to the last recorded frame to ensure proper time code sync
- Rubber-foam grip for comfort
- Heavy-duty aluminum housing and quick-release clamp
VariZoom is the world’s largest manufacturer of lens controls with the widest variety of controls offered anywhere. Our controls are used by CNN, CSPAN, National Geographic, and many others.
Backed by our 30 day money back guarantee and full 2 year warranty.