VZUSPGF12HD Fujinon Zoom Focus Control Kit
The VZ-PG-F12 provides remote zoom control for Fujinon 12-pin video lenses and it will clamp to any tripod handle, jib, or support bar with a unique offset articulated clamp for adjusting the angle of operation. The PG-F12 features a dual-variable system for versatile, precise control of zoom speed. Set the maximum desired speed on the dial (located in a ‘trigger’ position), then use the pressure-sensitive rocker to vary the speed from a crawl all the way up to the preset max. Alternatively, depress the rocker fully and roll the dial with your index finger to ramp the speed up.
- Combination of pressure-sensitive zoom rocker and speed dial provides precise dual-variable zoom control
- Speed dial acts as a limiter for max speed or a ‘ramping’ device
- Red record/pause button
- Video return button plays back the last 5 seconds of recorded material and cues the tape up to the last recorded frame to ensure proper timecode sync
- Rubber-foam grip with a ‘pistol grip’ curve for ergonomic comfort
- Designed for use with left or right hand
- Heavy-duty, quick-release aluminum swivel clamp for angular adjustment of handle position
- Compact, heavy-duty black aluminum housing
- Heavy-duty focus handle with articulated swivel clamp for angular position adjustment
- High-precision gear box fits on most Fujinon lenses
- 40″ industrial drive cable accommodates any tripod configuration and provides smooth manual control
- Handle and cable are also compatible with other VariZoom gear boxes – buy one complete FC-F focus control set, then just buy the VZ gear box for your other lens for savings
This kit includes everything you need for monitoring your video productions. Starting with our ultra-sharp VZM7 monitor for accurate representation of your video feed, this kit includes accessories and features you won’t find anywhere else.
The collapsible sunhood/screen protector offers a professional look, excellent viewing outdoors, and superior protection during storage & transport. The high-capacity battery system will keep your monitor running for up to 6 hours. Pre-mounted with the kit are a Sony L series battery plate and the extremely handy HDMI locks to prevent the cable from loosening or damaging the monitor connectors should the cable get yanked or bent. Also included are the swivel shoe mount for attaching the monitor to your camera and the foam-lined hard case that holds everything together and protects your investment.
Last but not least is the innovative zoom button that allows you to remotely put the monitor in pixel-to-pixel and peaking modes for extremely accurate focusing.
Buy this kit to save or purchase the accessories a la carte. Don’t forget about our optional VZM7-RC rubber case protector to make your monitor stand up to the rigors of field use.
- VZM7 monitor w/ power supply and 2 HDMI cables (mini-std and std-std)
- Hard Sunhood/Screen Protector
- High Capacity L Series Battery 47Wh
- Compact Travel Charger
- Battery Plate Sony L Series (premounted)
- Remote Zoom Button for Focus Assist
- Swivel Shoe Mount for camera-top mounting
- 2 HDMI locks for In and Out
- Hard Case w/ foam lining
- Accepts all HD signals up to 1080p
- HDMI In / Out (loop through)
- DSLR Scaling to allow full-screen viewing of image from cameras such as Canon 5D
- Auto Aspect Ratio Detection
- Monochrome (B&W) mode
- Image Flip for inverted mounting
- Safety Area markers (5 levels), Centerline Marker, 4:3 area markers
- Underscan and Overscan modes
- Color Temperature Presets (D65 and D93 standards), or user-defined through RGB settings
- Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness adjustments
- Customizable Menu Options for menu duration, position, text color and language
- Built-In Speaker and Headphone jack for audio monitoring
- Pixel-to-Pixel Zoom and Peaking for Focus Assist
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.