VZSPG350 Fujinon Zoom Focus Control Kit
The VZ-PG-F provides remote zoom control for Fujinon 8-pin video lenses and it will clamp to any tripod handle, jib, or support bar. The PG-F features a dual-variable system for versatile, precise control of zoom speed. Set the maximum desired speed on the dial (located in a ‘trigger’ position), then use the pressure-sensitive rocker to vary the speed from a crawl all the way up to the preset max. Alternatively, depress the rocker fully and roll the dial with your index finger to ramp the speed up.
- Combination of pressure-sensitive zoom rocker and speed dial provides precise dual-variable zoom control
- Speed dial acts as a limiter for max speed or a ‘ramping’ device
- Red record/pause button
- Video return button plays back the last 5 seconds of recorded material and cues the tape up to the last recorded frame to ensure proper timecode sync
- Rubber-foam grip with a ‘pistol grip’ curve for ergonomic comfort
- Fujinon lens control system designed for use with left or right hand
- Heavy-duty, quick-release aluminum swivel clamp for angular adjustment of handle position
- Compact, heavy-duty black aluminum housing
- Heavy-duty focus handle with articulated swivel clamp for angular position adjustment
- Knurled texture on handle provides a good grip for smooth focus pulling
- Black anodized finish
- High-precision gear box fits ONLY on Fujinon XA16x8 & XS16x5.8 lenses found on Sony PMW-400K, PMW-350K & PMW-320K
- 40″ industrial drive cable accommodates any tripod configuration and provides smooth manual control
VariZoom is the world’s largest manufacturer of lens controls with the widest variety of controls offered anywhere. Our controls are used by CNN, CSPAN, National Geographic, and many others.
Backed by our 30 day money back guarantee and full 2 year warranty.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.