- The VariZoom TOC-ZFI2 (Zoom + Focus/Iris 2-channel) system brings cinema grade lens control into the realm of the affordable-to-own. This powerful, intuitive system will pay for itself quickly and expand the capabilities of your productions. Although the price is relatively low, no corners were cut in the manufacture and design of the system. Expensive motor cores are painstakingly assembled into our zero backlash proprietary drive system, resulting in a smooth, quiet, highly dynamic operational range that will creep or blast off with equal grace.
- The compact receiver/motor driver is, on the surface, a no-frills black box, but deep down it’s the transparent heart of the system, as it must execute all motor commands with unerring precision and authority.
The highly intuitive touchscreen-controlled hand unit is loaded with features that make it easy to use and powerful in operation. The compact force joystick allows superb command of zoom with 100-step speed and smoothing scales and true pressure-sensitive control. The custom machined fluid-drag focus knob is incredibly robust but delicate in action. A defeatable LED backlight ensures you’ll always be able to hit the marks regardless of lighting, while the parametric software allows great flexibility in setting the range and sensitivity of the knob response. The iris slider also includes a defeatable LED backlight and parametric software.
- The entire system fits into a compact, waterproof hard case that will take just about anything you can throw at it, while our 2-year warranty and exceptional customer support offer peace of mind.
- 3-Channel Capable Wireless Zoom and Focus or Iris Lens Drive System (2 motors only)
- 3-Channel Hand Unit, 3-Ch Receiver, 2 Motors w/ Universal Gear Sets
- Touchscreen Control Menu w/ Auto or Manual Calibrate Modes
- Force-Sensitive Thumb Control Offers Superior Command of Zoom Speed
- Wireless Range to 1000′, Wired Option w/ Purchase of Cable
- Customizable Knob & Lens Limits for Scaling (expand or contract control range)
- Variable Smoothing allows instantaneous response or soft start/stop
- Variable Backlash compensation for sloppy lenses
- Onscreen Help Menu for troubleshooting
- Redundant backup pushbuttons for operating GUI
- Defeatable LED backlighting for focus marker ring and iris marker strip
- Signal strength LED indicators for wireless
- Robust fluid drag hand knob for focus
- Auto-calibrating motors for quick setup on any lens
- Manual calibration mode for lenses without end stops
- Record start/stop – cable must be purchased and connection type specified
- Power compensation setting for looser or stiffer lenses
- “Reset All” one touch button to clear all settings
- Battery monitor gauge
- Lanyard for wrist/neck included w/ hand unit
- Waterproof extreme-duty hard carrying case
- Universal gear set
- Rod clamp for 15mm/19mm rods (19-15 step down bushing included)
- 2 year warranty
- Rechargeable Canon BP-927 type battery included w/ universal travel charger
- High power custom VariZoom motors utilize expensive drive cores and proprietary gear train
- Receiver can be powered from 12-24VDC using D-tap, XLR, Lemo, Fischer or other camera DC outputs –
- Customer must specify receiver power cable (XLR, D-tap, etc.) – 1 cable included w/ system at no charge
- Integrates with Cinema Pro or Cinema Pro Jr motion control heads for full 5-channel repeatable camera control
Lightstone Rentals – Glendale, CA – 818-730-6054 cell – 818-241-2203 office
Omega Broadcast – Austin, TX – 512-251-7778
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.